Are you looking to for a new career challenge? We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Vegware team in our Edinburgh office.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a dynamic individual to develop, lead and support the office-based Business Development team in creating new business and retain existing business through proactive sales activities with a focus on the UK and Europe. The scope of the role covers working with our distributors as well as clients.
Duties for the Business Development Manager role include:
- Managing and leading the office based Business Development team.
- Driving new business through research, cold calling and dealing with incoming enquiries.
- Proactive account management of our top UK and international clients and partners from a business growth perspective.
- Proactive account management call round to pitch new products and services developing existing accounts.
- Identifying new areas of growth and creating opportunities.
You must have experience of leading, recruiting and developing an internal sales team as well as a proven history of driving sales and motivating your team. You should be experienced in setting and managing KPI’s and sales targets as well as being flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
It is important that you have experience in B2B sales as well as developing targeted campaigns. You should be well organised, articulate, highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply through our ad on S1 Jobs.