The Accounts Assistant role will be based at our new Edinburgh office located on Melville Street. We are seeking an applicant for a busy and varied role who can work independently and be a key member of the Accounts Team. Your role will be to assist in the day to day processing work of the Accounts Team and will include sales and purchase ledgers, credit control and cost analysis.
- Preparation and processing of sales invoices.
- Credit control including customer credit checks and collections.
- Processing employee expenses and credit card expenditure.
- Processing and reconciliation of petty cash expenditure.
- Processing supplier invoices to the purchase ledger.
- General office administration and filing.
To be successful in the Accounts Assistant role you will be articulate and highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills. You can work independently and as part of a team in a logical, methodical and organised manner. You will have strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail.
Previous experience as an Accounts Assistant or in an Accounts Team or general office administration would be advantageous. Knowledge of accounting software and a good working knowledge of Excel and Word would be desirable.
If you have the skills, passion, and commitment required for the Accounts Assistant role, and are interested in joining Vegware at our new office in the New Year then please follow this link to our S1 jobs ad.