Here’s the latest list of UK regions with a regular trade waste collection for used Vegware, going to a Vegware-approved facility.
Our waste activism
- In 2012, when our Environmental team started forging links with the waste sector, compostable packaging was only accepted in commercial waste collections in 2% of UK postcode districts.
- We’re just an SME, but we now employ three Recycling Advisors to work proactively with clients and the waste sector, increasing the regions where our clients can have used Vegware collected. Read some of our case studies.
- Our UK coverage is growing all the time. Here’s the percentage of UK postcode districts with a Vegware-approved trade waste collection:
- 2% of UK postcodes back in 2012 when we started our Environmental team
- Up to 25% on 1st March 2019
- Up to 27% on 19th March 2019
- Now at 38% – updated on 18th April 2019