Are you looking to for a new career challenge? We’re looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our Vegware team in our Edinburgh office.
We are seeking someone who will be able to deliver an exceptional experience to both internal and external clients by sharing responsibility in the smooth running of our supply chain and logistics function.
- Develop detailed knowledge of Vegware’s products, services, suppliers and key clients.
- Action tasks assigned to you from the supply chain team’s shared mailbox.
- Ensure Vegware’s internal system relevant to supply chain is kept up-to-date.
- Be the first point of contact for our Operations team with stock related queries.
- Highlight any upcoming stock outages in a timely manner to ensure corrective actions can be taken.
- Manage daily supply chain and logistical challenges, escalating where appropriate to ensure a timely resolution and minimal client impact.
- Manage our custom print production schedules and ensure internal teams are aware of any changes to planned delivery dates.
- Liaise daily with our production, logistical and distribution partners.
- Review, update and maintain product specifications in collaboration with our Communications and Creative team.
- Compliance reporting and KPI monitoring on both internal as well as supplier and logistics providers performance.
With excellent administration skills you will be detailed orientated and work efficiently to deadlines.
You will be an excellent communicator and be competent working both in a team and on your own.
With customer service experience you will deal with and prioritise large volumes of incoming enquiries whilst providing exceptional customer care.
We are looking for the Supply Chain Administrator to be proficient in Excel.
You must be reliable, articulate and a highly motivated individual with superb interpersonal skills and a passion for the environment.
If you feel you would be a great fit for the Vegware team, go to our S1jobs ad, click on Apply and attach your CV along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the position. Please state your salary expectations.