Vegware Quality Policy
This document has been prepared to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO 14001:2015 and Company standards. It must not be reproduced in whole, or in part, or released to a second or third party, without the express written consent from the Authoriser.
Vegware Ltd designs and develops compostable foodservice packaging which is then ]sold into a global customer base. In addition, Vegware offers a waste management consultancy service and facilitates clients sending co-mingled food waste and packaging for organics recycling through a direct service, Close the Loop, as well as through a network of partners.
The Quality Management System for our UK operations is being developed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 to ensure we can effectively deliver on our quality objectives. The Vegware Management System (VMS) defines the practices and procedures related to the control of quality throughout the organisation.
As a responsible company we will:
- Invest in developing high quality, innovative and environmental products.
- Drive client value through business efficiency and product development.
- Comply with client requirements, ethical expectations and relevant legislation for the production of foodservice packaging.
- Always strive for industry-leading customer service and on-time in-full deliveries.
- Improve our service delivery by promptly identifying and resolving issues.
- Continually improve the traceability of our products from forest to foodservice.
- Ensure that our raw materials are certified to FSC, PEFC, STI standards or demonstrate equivalent provenance.
- Prioritise entering contracts with suppliers who are certified to ISO9001.
- Contribute to the development of legislation relating to compostable packaging by engaging with stakeholders.
- Boost uptake of organics recycling in the wider industry and directly through Close the Loop as well as partner collections.
- Commit to the continual improvement of the quality management system
1. Professional, prompt and accurate processing for all customer orders.
2. Fault free products leading to zero return rate due to quality.
3. On-time in full delivery of all customer orders.
4. Continue to develop our company brand, reputation and recognition.
5. Increase our total compostability certification to 75% of stock line SKUs.
6. Ensure all members of staff are involved with company goals, values and a progressive people agenda to maintain an engaging and rewarding place of work.
Date of issue: 30/01/2020
Valid until: 30/01/2021
Issued by: Joe Frankel
Job title: CEO