Add a splash of colour
to your eco packaging
Fancy showing off your logo and brand colours, but still demand the greenest packaging? Vegware's in-house custom print service helps you brand our award-winning eco catering disposables.
1 - Choose your product
2 - Send us your artwork
3 - Review & approve
We print hot cups and so much more!
Add special effects like embossing and foil stamps, or even a tear-off tab to transform your cup into a promo voucher or lottery ticket. Our Pantone vs CMYK guidance sheet helps explain printing colours.
EU & EEA clients need to choose from our new cup designs - read more.
|1,000||Full colour CMYK|
|10,000||Full colour CMYK|
|10,000||4 Pantones/Full colour CMYK
(on white or brown paper)
|20,000 (33cm and 40cm)
||2 Pantones/Full colour CMYK|
||2 Pantones/Full colour CMYK|
|50,000||2 Pantones/Full colour CMYK|
Custom print FAQs
Ready to brand your Vegware? Get in touch!
- Are custom printed products compostable?
- Yes. As with all Vegware, our custom print products can be commercially composted where accepted.
- What do I need to provide for a custom print product?
We need your logo and any additional text and artwork elements you may want included. We ideally require these in a vector format, however, depending on the product, we may be able to use high resolution jpegs (300dpi or higher). Please include instructions if you have a specific idea in mind for your artwork.
If you order through one of our distributor partners, please send this information directly to them.
- How much do you charge to put artwork together?
- Our Creative team will spend up to an hour on a custom print request and, if needed, can amend the design based on your feedback. Over and above this first free hour, we will charge a flat rate for each additional amendment.
- What happens once my artwork has been created?
- We will send you a digital proof of your artwork so that you can approve the colours, sizing and positioning before it goes to print.
- How do I make sure the colours are correct?
- We ask that you provide CMYK values or Pantones codes to ensure colours come out as you expect. These values will also be stated on the digital proof so that you can sign off on them.
- How do I decide between Pantone or CMYK colours?
- Please refer to our Pantones vs CMYK guidance sheet.
- What types of finish are available for double wall hot cups?
- We can print on either matt or gloss board, depending on your preference. Matt board is slightly textured and is similar in finish to recycled paper. Gloss board is smooth and shiny, ideal if you want your colours to be more vivid.
- What kind of inks are used for custom printed products?
- All of our products are printed using vegetable or water-based inks, and the finish is great.
- Can I design my own custom print artwork?
Yes! If you would like to design your own custom printed products and have access to Adobe software, please get in touch so that we can supply you with the correct templates and guidelines.
If you order through one of our distributor partners, please contact them directly for this information.
- What file formats do you work with?
- If you are providing your own artwork, we accept Adobe Illustrator (.ai), editable .pdfs or .eps files.
- How long will it take for me to receive my custom printed product?
- Timing varies based on the product, design and quantity ordered. Please contact our Customer Service team who can provide a more detailed timeline.