Vegware Quality Policy
Vegware Ltd designs and develops compostable foodservice packaging which is then sold into a global customer base. In addition, Vegware offers a waste management consultancy service and facilitates clients sending co-mingled food waste and packaging for organics recycling through a direct service, Close the Loop, as well as through a network of partners.
The Quality Management System for our UK operations is being developed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 to ensure we can effectively deliver on our quality objectives. The Vegware Management System (VMS) defines the practices and procedures related to the control of quality throughout the organisation.
As a responsible company we will:
- Invest in developing high quality, innovative and sustainable products.
- Drive client value through business efficiency and product development.
- Comply with client requirements, ethical expectations and relevant legislation for the production of foodservice packaging.
- Always strive for industry-leading customer service and on-time in full deliveries.
- Improve our service delivery by promptly identifying and resolving issues. Using root cause analysis and review to improve ongoing processes.
- Continually improve the traceability of our products from material to product.
- Ensure that, where applicable, our raw materials are certified to the correct standards or demonstrate equivalent provenance.
- Prioritise entering contracts with suppliers who have certified management systems.
- Contribute to the development of legislation relating to compostable packaging by engaging with stakeholders.
- Boost uptake of organics recycling in the wider industry and directly through Close the Loop as well as partner collections.
- Commit to the continual improvement of the quality management system.